International sales manager (M/F)
Who are we looking for ?
We are looking for the best and brightest International Sales Representative (M/F) to join our sales team in our office in Brussels North, Belgium. If you’re looking for an energetic work environment full of new opportunities, you’ve come to the right place. Learn about the meeting event industry and with the help of team expand the business to support our fast growing global expansion.
Who are we?
ROCME has already supported more than 3.500 events and was at the cradle of the new technological developments to help meeting planners with onsite services for meetings, fairs, tradeshows and congresses.
ROCME offers flexible online and onsite event support packages scaled to fit the needs of the event planner by bringing together the latest technology tools, with a range of partners and the know-how of an experienced team, before, during and after the event.
ROCME was awarded in 2016 best attendee management system for its product fielddrive.
Your job at rocme
· Prospect and develop new and existing business relationships with international customers
· Meet job related activity requirements: phone & skype calls, presentations, appointments, …
· Relationship building and full account management
· Qualifying leads and requirements from customers
· Intensive customer contact by designing quotes and close follow up of (potential) deals
· Attending international fairs and exhibitions abroad
· Negotiation and persuasion – follow up & closing the deal
· Professional and results oriented
· Strong judgment and decision-making
· Superior time management and multi-tasking
· Strong verbal (phone & skype conversations) and written communication
· Critical thinking and creative problem-solving
· Familiar with Microsoft Office, Salesforce or other CRM packages
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree
· 2-3 years of sales experience in international sales
· Very strong in English and Dutch (written and spoken)
· Multi-lingual and multi-cultural skills are preferred
interested? apply now!
Send your CV and motivational letter to Denis Pilet – email@example.com